: Submit a complaint by yourself:OCPB Complaint
Center 1st Floor (South Zone) Government Complex, Chaengwattana Road, Bangkok Online complaint system at www.ocpb.go.th
By post mail: or fill in the complaint form at (link แบบฟอร์มคำร้องฉบับภาษาอังกฤษ ในหน้าเว็บไซต์)
Other provinces: Complaints can be filed at the Provincial Hall, Damrongdhama Center
or by consulting the OCPB via the hotline 1166
: The consumer has the following rights of protection:
1. the right to receive correct and sufficient information and description as to the quality of goods or services;
2. the right to enjoy freedom in the choice of goods or services;
3. the right to expect safety in the use of goods or services;
4. the right to receive a fair contract;
5. the right to have an injury consiered and compensated.
In accordance with the laws on such matters or the provisions of this Act.